What is the Virginia Tourism Corporation Microbusiness Marketing Leverage Program?
The Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) applications are closed for the (VTC) Fall 2022 Microbusiness Marketing Leverage Program.
The Virginia Tourism Corporation is offering these grant funds to spur economic activity and travel across the Commonwealth to support small businesses and drive shoulder season visitation (September to May).
PLEASE NOTE: This application cycle for the VTC Microbusiness Marketing Leverage Program differs from past VTC Marketing Leverage Program applications. Below is a quick overview of the changes:
- Different online application than in the past.
- Drop down boxes with pre-selected list of media and target markets.
- Eligible expenses dated from June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023 may be reimbursable if they promote small business and/or shoulder season visitation and meet all other requirements of the program.
- One funding tier:
- $5,000 max award for all applicants
Please review the Word Document that contains a checklist and helpful hints to help you complete your application. Please review the Terms and Conditions of this program. This is a reimbursement program.
- When: August 2023 (tentative, subject to change).
- NO extensions to this deadline will be possible.