VTC Recovery Marketing Leverage Program
Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) Recovery Marketing Leverage Program Summer 2021 Applications Are Now Open!
PLEASE NOTE: This Summer 2021 application cycle for the VTC Recovery Marketing Leverage Program differs from past VTC Marketing Leverage Program applications. Below is a highlight of the changes:
- Different online application process than in the past.
- One funding level with a maximum award of $20,000.
- No requirement for a cash match; however, a dollar-for-dollar in-kind marketing match value is required.
- Due to the anticipated number of applications, and to expedite application approval, a draft review of applications will not be possible.
Applications are now available at https://www.vatc.org/grants/vtc-recovery-mlp-application/.
Due date for the application return is no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, June 22, 2021. No extensions to the due date will be allowed.
Awards should be announced by July 30, 2021.
VTC will host a Zoom webinar on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 from 1:30 -2:30 PM to give an overview of the application process and VTC Brand Campaigns. The webinar will also be recorded.
*Note that registration is required for this webinar.
Register in advance for this webinar at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_r95i6nZkQkmFb74klCl5IA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
*If you are not on the VTC Marketing Leverage Program Mailing List, please send your contact information to Angela Wiggins at [email protected].
Information for Existing VTC Marketing Leverage Program Award Recipients
- The VTC Offices are currently closed and staff are working remotely due to the impact of COVID-19.
- During this time, there will be delays in processing MLP Reimbursement Requests. VTC will make every effort to process requests as quickly as possible.
- VTC also realizes that existing MLP awardees may need to make changes to their Marketing Plans.
- VTC will work with all partners to assist with any revisions that are needed.
- Please contact Angela Wiggins at [email protected] regarding these changes.