Let us know what’s new in your area!
Every year, the VTC Public Relations team compiles What’s New, a curated collection of new, renovated or expanded attractions, accommodations and travel services opening in Virginia. This information is shared with in-state, regional, national and international media.
Due to increasingly early media requests for upcoming new content, VTC will ask partners for this information as early as possible.
If you are still compiling your destination’s new attractions or waiting on further developments before sharing, have no fears! We will be sharing new content throughout the year.
What are we looking for:
- New or majorly renovated hotels and lodging
- New or majorly renovated restaurants, breweries, wineries, etc.
- New projects and developments
- New or returning events and festivals
- Noteworthy Anniversaries
- Things you will be heavily promoting or part of your market strategy in the New Year
Topics/Trends to Keep in Mind
- Family/Multi-Generational Travel
- Outdoor Experiences/Unplugging
- Luxury Developments
- Compelling Food & Drink Trends
- Sustainable/Purposeful Travel
- Tech Advancements
- Please include dates (can be a specific date, month or season) of the opening/news
- Only submissions from DMOs will be considered.
- Images are always helpful to share with the media.
- Please remember brief and concise responses are best and much appreciated!
*Please fill out the What’s New submission form below and send to [email protected]