Events on Virginia.org
Events are one of the most visited areas on Virginia.org. Be sure to add your event and take advantage of the millions of visitors the site receives every year.
Guidelines For Events & Festivals Listings For Virginia Tourism Corporation Calendars and Virginia.org:
- All events must be submitted through the Administration Tool on the Virginia.org website.
- Events must be open to the public. Only events with confirmed dates will be accepted. Events must have the place where it will be held in the Venue field.
- Phone numbers must be for public contact. List numbers convenient for the traveling public.
- Web addresses and links you add on VTC’s website should go directly to the page on your website where event information is located.
Deals & Packages (Special Offers) on Virginia.org
The Virginia Tourism Corporation invites Commonwealth tourism suppliers a free opportunity to list their travel packages on the Virginia.org web site. Take advantage of this free opportunity to be included on Virginia.org under Deals & Packages.
- A package must include at least one overnight, but may include any combination of components, including lodging, sightseeing, attractions, entertainment, meals, car rental, and/or transportation, and the dates it is being offered.
- Generally, taxes, surcharges and incidentals are not included in the package price. In addition to a predetermined price and number of features, a travel package covers a specific period of time.
- The price must be equal to or lower than the total cost of the same goods and services if purchased separately.