Eat. Drink. Love. is our state-wide campaign focusing on all things culinary in Virginia. This campaign showcases the fresh local restaurants, exciting foodie experiences, and the best craft breweries and wineries in Virginia.
Join us in leveraging Virginia’s many culinary experiences to inspire travel throughout the state, from farm-to-table restaurants to craft breweries and wineries, we will invite travelers to eat and drink what they love in Virginia.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Norment.
Across Virginia, you’ll find inspired culinary delights featuring Virginia’s heirloom grains and vegetables, heritage meats, savory cheeses and of course, our signature Virginia oysters. From award-winning fine dining to down-home Southern cooking at family-run restaurants, there’s something for every type of foodie.
Virginia food also pairs perfectly with our craft beverages, so take your pick from our 200+ breweries and cideries, 300+ wineries and more than 40 distilleries and elevate your dining experience to the next level.
When it comes to food and drink in Virginia, there’s a lot to love. We invite you to explore the epicurean adventure that awaits!
- Increase awareness and consideration of Virginia’s culinary experiences
- In-state and out-of-state
- Couples, Unattached, Bucketlisters
Timing: Fall 2021
Channels: Website, Blog, YouTube, Social
JOIN THE INITIATIVE
If you want to join the Eat.Drink.Love. campaign, we encourage you to think of unique culinary experiences in your destination that would attract all food and drink lovers. Creative guidelines and resources are below:
- EDL Creative Guidelines
- Logo Files
- Photopea: Free web-based editing tool for those without Adobe Creative programs
- Tutorial Video: How to create a co-branded EDL logo
Contact Ali Zaman with questions.
Engage with VTC*
- Leverage VTC’s foodie images in your marketing.
Explore VTC’s Eat. Drink. Love. Collection in Widen, or search for your product/destination in the catalog.
- Share your images with us.
- Share a foodie blog with us via Matcha.
- Submit your video for the Eat. Drink. Love. Playlist.
- Upload your video to YouTube, selecting “No” when the upload process asks if the video was made for children.
- Email your YouTube link to Ryan Trapp.
- Share VTC’s Eat. Drink. Love. videos from Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
*Submitting content does not guarantee inclusion in VTC’s marketing channels.